Recipes from our Facebook community & more!
Sweet Grillin' Glaze Sandwich Wrap
"I saw their Sweet Grillin' Glaze and was intrigued. I put it on a hot grilled wrap, and this glaze was INCREDIBLE! The whole jar was gone the next day, my son couldn't stop eating it!"
- 1 large tortilla/wrap
- Ruth's Sweet Grillin' Glaze
- 2 slices of swiss cheese
- 1 handful spinach leaves
- Sautéed mushrooms and onions (to your liking)
- Cooked, sliced chicken
- 2 slices cooked bacon
- Add add ingredients to tortilla/wrap
- Fold the sides in and roll up like a burrito
- Hear in a pan on medium-low until golden on all sides
- Slice in half
Raspberry Mustard Kale Salad with Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- 2 c kale
- Ruth's Raspberry Mustard
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/4 c parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 c mayonnaise
- 1/4 c parmesan cheese shredded
- Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- Fold kale leaves, cut away stem, and chop.
- Chop garlic clove finely and add to desired amount of mustard. (It can go without the garlic, the mustard is delicious on its own, but it does eliminate the bitterness of the kale).
- Fold into kale and add mustard if need be.
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Mix mayonnaise and cheese in a bowl.
- Clean thawed chicken in cold water, pat dry.
- Rub mayonnaise mixture on surface of the chicken and sprinkle with breadcrumbs, extra parmesan cheese.
- Bake until cooked breadcrumbs are brown and crispy. The underlying mayonnaise will make the chicken juicy and flavorful.
- Cut chicken into slices and lay over kale salad.
Ruth's Grillin' Glaze Marinade
"Plate licking good! I have to share this Ruth's Grilling Glaze recipe! 3 ingredient marinade, could it be any easier!? I did a London Broil, but I think any meat or fish would be dynamite, and I plan to try them all!"
- 1/4 c Ruth's Grilling Glaze
- 1/4 c low sodium soy sauce
- 1 inch of minced fresh ginger
- Whisk ingredients together (I warmed a few seconds in microwave)
- Put in a Ziploc with your meat or fish for 20 minutes-overnight, whatever you have time for.
- When you take the meat out of the bag, transfer to baking pan and coat with the marinade.
- Bake as normal, then dump the pan juices in a dish and add a couple tablespoons of soy sauce, and pour over the meat, or use as a dipping sauce.
Pork Loin with Ruth's Sweet Grillin' Glaze
“Delicious grilled pork loin using Sweet Grillin' Glaze we picked up at the Moose Festival!!”